We have carried out an thorough risk assessment to ensure we can open safely:
When to keep a child off school
Here is the latest advice from the government to help you understand which symptoms to look out for : Click here
Things may look a little different in the classrooms but this is to keep everyone safe! Look out for previews of the classrooms soon
- In order to keep all children and staff safe, please ensure social distancing when dropping off and picking up and do not loiter in the yard.
- Breakfast club MUST be booked in advance
- Please do not bring in clothes for after school club as children will use their PE kits (reception children will need trainers).
- Please ensure children have their PE kits in school at all times and that they are suitable for outdoor activities.
- Children will put their after school snacks in their trays.
- After school clubs can not be changed as they are designed to keep children in their ‘bubble’
- Please bring a water bottle everyday which must contain water only as these will be kept on desks.
- Do not bring any unnecessary equipment/toys into school.
- KS1 will be provided with wallets for their books and homework therefore they will not need bags
- Each child will be provided with their own pencil case with equipment.